The annual maximum for matching gifts is $10,000 from donations and hours combined.
For Associates interested in contributing to The CarMax Foundation Matching Gifts Program, here's the process:
- Payments are processed quarterly.
- Not all gifts or organizations are eligible.
For more information, please see complete program guidelines or contact email@example.com
Associates' family members can also participate in the Matching Gifts Program. Eligible dependents who can contribute to nonprofit organizations include:
- Spouse / domestic partner
- Children aged 26 and under, which include an Associate's:
- Biological child
- Adopted child (or a child placed for adoption)
- Foster child
- Biological or adopted child/children of an Associate's domestic partner.
- Children for whom an Associate has legal guardianship or who, by court order, are dependents for purposes of providing health care coverage and who are the tax dependent of the Associate for federal income tax purposes.
In FY18, there were over $1M in Associate matches